Monday, September 27, 2010

Very busy day

Hey everyone,

Today has had to be one of my toughest college days. My day started at 5:30 in the morning with swimming practice. I havent been swimming in a while so this practice was really tough. After practice finished I went to Alliot to get some food, it was a great breakfast; I had a bagel, scrambled eggs with cheese and an apple, with orange juice. After breakfast I had chemistry at 8:30 in the morning, Today we started a new topic in which the class skills were challenged to its max. Personally chemistry is not my subject, but Im really starting to like it; I think this is due to my proffesor, He is always there willing to help, and if you need extra help you can always meet up with him. After chemistry, I had calculus, which is my best subject since I'am great with math. Even though I'am very good with math, the class was not a breeze, We were reviewing for an exam we are having tomorrow, in which I have to start studying for(oh and did I mention that I also have a chemistry exam this friday). I had my freshman seminar class afterwards.

As of now I have to study for two exams, and write a 5 page paper for my freshman seminar class, I also have to write a 4 page paper for my religious studies course. On top of that I have to prepare for my Lab tomorrow. Last but not least I have to go to PT with the athletic trainer and knowing my athletic trainer I know she is going to make me work out alot, specially since my season is starting tomorrow. All in all this day has been very stressfull, but I honestly can say its good stress .Well see you guys, I dont want the SMC Athletic trainer make me do extra squads for being late. Have a nice day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment