Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Second day of official practice

Hey everyone,

So your probably wondering why I'm talking about the second swimming practice and not the first. Thats because I coulnt even walk after the first practice. To clear things up, my last blog was about a pre-season practice. If we keep on swimming like we have the last two days, we will all be better than Michael Phelps in no time; ok maybe I'm overexadirating a bit, but I just wanted to get the point accross. I knew division II athletics was very serious, but our coach is taking to a whole different level, and I'm loving every single second of it. I actaully love how st.mikes takes both athletics and academics very seriosly, alot of other colleges are eather on the athletic side or the academic side, st.mikes is doing a great job keeping it even. Talking about academics I actually have a meeting with my academic advisor to see hows everything going and to talk about the engineering class I will be taking at UVM next semester. I'll tell you guys how it went in the next blog. Have a good day Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment