Monday, October 11, 2010

Being in an athletic team, Do you feel like its very clicky and you always have to hang out with them

Hello,

Actually I don’t think that Athletic teams are cliky at all here. Even though you will spend alot of time with them in practice and social events, that does not mean that you have to be with them 24/7. For example I’m in the swimming team and I get along with all of the guys in the team. After practice we all go to alliot and eat dinner together as a team but that does not mean that if one day I want to eat dinner with some other friends I cant because my team will be mad at me. They would be totally fine with it.

Being in an athletic team, you really get close to your teammates and the fact is that you will hang out with them a lot because you know them so well and you guys just become great friends. But that does not mean you can’t make any other friends or hang out with other people. St.mikes is not a clicky school in general, there will always be those friends you hang out more with but that does not restrict you from hanging out with other friends. Hope this answers your question.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment